Is cheerleading a sport?

Many people still debate whether cheerleading is a sport or not?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

On a Fun Tip: Online Cheerleading Games

So most of my blogs so far have been on a serious/controversial side. I figured i would post a blog that was a little more fun, especially for cheerleaders. I saw a preview for a new wii game that is a cheerleading game, and it got me thinking if there were any online games. I found a couple games but one really stood out to me as  relatively accurate Spirit Fever . Although it could be improved as far as directions, helps and tips to figure out the game.



This is a character from the game. You can pick hair color,eye color, skin color, outfits, etc and even buy different outfits, as well as win trophies.

This game allowed the coach(the user) to hold tryouts and train the squad in areas such as stunting, dancing, jumps, fundraising, and tumbling.






Another online game Highschool Cheerleader gives you the ability to play one or two player mode which is nice. However, to me it is a lot like Dance, Dance, Revolution. Arrows move across the screen and the player has to mimic the arrows and create the dance moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment